For all enquiries or for more information please contact email@example.com
- There are no refunds on ticket purchases.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed the value of the ticket will be refunded but the booking fee is non refundable. Tickets re refundable up to 2 weeks post announcement of cancellation.
- Tickets are transferable like for like, up to 2 weeks prior to the event. Names must be passed to Cedarwood Festival administration and confirmed via email.
- A valid ticket must be produced to get into the event.
- Your wristband and your ticket must both be kept safe and remain with you at all times when on the event site. There will be no admission into the event without a valid, un-tampered wristband.
- The event reserves the right to amend/alter any advertised attractions at the event. This includes the line-up, set times, traders, merchandise, promotional material and any other area deemed necessary by the event. If this happens then the event is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
- Please note that for those on benefits, we will require proof of an existing claim. Once your request has been received, we will review and respond within 14 days. All requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- We ask all delegates to use the provided rubbish and recycling areas to dispose of all rubbish.
- If you are asked to make adjustments to your pitch or your site by a team leader or staff member, you must comply with their request.
- Noise must be kept a minimum on site from the hours of 22:00 – 06:00 out of respect for other delegates and the local community.
- Cedarwood Festival accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to delegates’ property.
- Please note that strictly no disposable BBQs or rogue bonfires are allowed on the site for the duration of the event. Proper BBQs with legs and covers (suspended off the ground) are permitted.
- Cedarwood Festival asks all delegates to exercise caution when using camping stoves to limit the risk of fires.
- We kindly ask delegates not to bring glass products to Cedarwood Festival.
- All people under 18 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) who is solely responsible for them for their duration on the Cedarwood Festival site.
- No unaccompanied young person 17 years and under will be admitted onto site unless accompanied by a parent/guardian over 25 years old. The ratio of parent/guardians to a young person is 1:4. This is at the discretion of the event security.
Prayer & Ministry
- Cedarwood Festival has a fully trained prayer and ministry team.
- We ask delegates to weigh prayer and prophecy they receive and to understand they are fully responsible for how they choose to apply it to their lives.
- Cedarwood Festival fully respects delegate privacy and all personal data is dealt with in accordance to the Data Protection Act 1998.
- During the event official filming will be taking place and photographs taken may include individuals or groups. These will be used solely by Cedarwood Festival for marketing and advertising and may appear on the website, on social media channels or other promotional literature.
- Cedarwood Festival reserves the right to remove delegates from the event if they are found to be breaking the law, abusing staff or volunteers or behaving in a socially unacceptable way to other delegates.
The event cannot be held responsible if any of your personal property is lost, damaged or stolen whilst at the event.
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
Misuse of drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated onsite and will be dealt with by security and the police.
Cedarwood Festival is taking place within Lambton Estate, with limited wheelchair access. There is a pedestrian walkway in place for wheelchairs and assisted vehicles. Please contact us for further information and assistance.
Cedarwood Festival does not allow animals or pets onsite, with exception to the use of service animals. We ask all Guide dog owners to ensure full control of their animals at all times.
- We ask that delegates do not use professional video recording equipment at Cedarwood Festival unless authorised by Cedarwood Festival staff.
- Purchasing a ticket for Cedarwood Festival affirms you consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
Unauthorised trading, advertising, or leafleting, anywhere on the Cedarwood Festival site or Lambton Estate is strictly forbidden.
Cedarwood Festival is an event organised by Tenpast Ltd. Registered Company in England and Wales. Company No 07732203. Registered office address: 1 Princes Court, Royal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5XR, United Kingdom