Cedarwood Festival Update – Covid-19 booking guarantee for 2021
3rd December, 2020
We all need things to look forward to in 2021 – so, why not make Cedarwood Festival one of them!
If you are concerned about making a commitment because you don’t know what the Covid rules will be next summer, why not take advantage of our 100% money-back guarantee.
That’s right, we’re offering a 100% money-back guarantee.
We are so keen to see the Cedarwood Festival launched that we are going full steam ahead with our plans for 2021. We’re making sure that we stay connected to all of the latest government guidelines so that we can keep you safe.
With testing and vaccine developments showing promising signs, we are optimistic that the festival will go ahead in July 2021, but we know not everyone is as outrageously optimistic as we are and that’s why we are offering a money-back guarantee. That way, you can go ahead and book your tickets safe in the knowledge that if we aren’t able to run the festival, you won’t lose out.
It is clear that we are living in unprecedented times, with the current pandemic affecting people, businesses and our own gatherings across the UK and others further afield. However, while we do not know if things will ever be back to the ‘’normal’’ we once knew, we are embracing the ‘’new normal’’ in our planning for 2021. It is in light of this, we maintain hope that and expectancy for all that 2021 will hold and all the plans God has for us and others.
Below we have outlined some of the plans to date for Cedarwood Festival 2021 as we monitor and follow all guidelines set out by the UK government, in line with the region. Whilst we acknowledge the risks, it is our view, that as far as it is possible, we are planning to go ahead with Cedarwood Festival, in a safe and COVID-19 secure environment in July 2021.
As government guidelines and restrictions are changing by the week as COVID-19 cases around the UK fluctuate, we are unable to share detailed plans for the event, however we can confirm suitable precautions will be in place to ensure a safe and fun environment for all friends of Cedarwood Festival joining the event.
Below is an outline of principles that Cedarwood will follow to ensure procedures implemented reduce the risk to as low as possible. It must be recognised that government guidelines are subject to change subject to the development of the virus and restrictions. Therefore these proposals will be updated accordingly.
Currently, the main principles for delivering a safe event and the base areas for measures we will implement at the event are as follows:
– Creating a safe environment – ensuring, as far as possible, that those who have Covid-19 symptoms, or live with someone who does, do not attend the event. This applies to attendees, festival crew, volunteers, contractors and artists/speakers.
– Minimising unnecessary contact – maintaining social distancing guidelines wherever possible.
– Hand hygiene – promoting hand washing and sanitizing in accordance with government guidelines.
– Respiratory hygiene – Catch It, Bin It, Kill It approach to coughs and sneezes. Alongside current face covering guidelines in identified areas.
– Enhanced Cleaning precautions – ensuring high standards and regular cleaning particularly of frequently touched surfaces or shared spaces.
The procedures put in place will be devised through a collaborative approach of the event team and guidance of the local authority safety advisory group to ensure that proposals are sufficient and are deemed appropriate for the pandemic response alongside the nature of the event, capacity and location of Cedarwood Festival.
In the event of a postponement or cancellation due to COVID-19 and government restrictions, the festival will seek to transfer as much as possible to a suitable, alternative date. All tickets purchased will be carried over at no extra cost, and ticket holders who require a refund will be able to make a refund request in writing which will include 100% of the purchased ticket price. Note: The booking and transaction fee of around £2.50 will not be refunded.
After a challenging 2020, the Cedarwood Festival team remains thankful to God for all he has done. We are excited and expectant for all that is in store for 2021 with the launch of Cedarwood Festival, uniting the church in the north of the UK, to gather and worship in unity.
Ticket sales for Cedarwood Festival 2021 open on Monday 7th December 2020 – why not book your tickets for the festival in the north, taking place in July 2020, with the knowledge of our 100% money back guarantee should circumstances change. If you are a church or youth group leader, you could take advantage of our group booking rates, email us at email@example.com and our team be ready to support you.
General questions: If you have any general questions relating to this article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR CORONAVIRUS GUARANTEE FOR CEDARWOOD FESTIVAL 2021.
We have been working hard with all our loyal suppliers and are happy to confirm a COVID-19 assurance for all our delegates, guests and ticket holders.
In the event that:
- You consider it unsafe to go to Cedarwood Festival 2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- UK Government restrictions on travel due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The accommodation you have booked is closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic
You can cancel your booking at any time up to 72 hours before 14.07.21 and will receive a full refund.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Cancellation must be notified to Cedarwood Festival no less than 72 hours before 14.07.21 via email.
- Other booking terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- The guarantee is for Cedarwood Festival 2021 bookings made until further notice.
Cedarwood Festival Team
Follow on social media below for latest updates and events: